TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS: STEPS TO HELP YOU FIX COMMON TECHNICAL PROBLEMS AT Pathways Adult Education
While the internet can do a lot of amazing things it can also have its problems. However, technical problems are no excuse for not getting school work done. The following troubleshooting guides will help you if you find yourself getting stuck, and will help you check your system requirements. For best results, start with step one and work your way down until the problem is resolved and you can get back to work.
- Can’t Access Courses
- Can’t Access Activity Log
- Can’t Access Live Session Rooms
- Online Content Link Does Not Work
- Direct Instruction Video Does Not Work
- Internet Speed Test: Run an internet speed test If you find that your classes are taking a long time to load or you are experiencing delays in the live session room. It is important that you have a fast enough connection to fully complete your schoolwork. You need at least a LAN of 100/1000. Speed Test: http://www.speedtest.net/
Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4pm
P: (760) 290-4898 x101
*Please include your name, phone number and email address in the body of your message.