Who Can Enroll in Pathways Academy Adult Education?
This program is available to all students between the ages of 16-25 who live in the state of California. Students who are 19-25 and have been out of school for any period of time must be participating in WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act), YouthBuild, or Job Corps. If you have questions about your eligibility, please contact our office.
Find your local One-Stop to enroll in WIOA: www.servicelocator.org
- Click on the Intent to Enroll link to start the registration process
- You will receive an email with further instructions to complete the online application.
- Prepare yourself by gathering the necessary documents (see below).
- Proof of Residence (NOTE: service address must be listed)
- Shared Residence Affidavit, if applicable
- Student's Birth Record (birth certificate, baptismal certificate or passport)
- Student's Current Immunization Record
- Unofficial Transcripts
- IEP, if applicable
- 504, if applicable
Need some more help? We are here for you!
Enrollment Complaint Procedure:
Pursuant to Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4), charter schools are not allowed to discourage a pupil from enrolling or seeking to enroll in a charter school because the pupil exhibits any characteristics such as students with disabilities, academically low-achieving, English learners, neglected or delinquent, homeless, socially economically disadvantaged, foster youth, or based on nationality, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
Also pursuant to this new law, a parent, guardian, or student who is 18 years or older may file a Charter School Complaint Form to the Charter School's authorizing entity if they suspect the charter school is in violation of Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4).
If you would like to file a complaint, please use the provided forms below:
Pathways Academy Charter School - Adult Education (Warner Unified School District) please use this form.
Pathways Academy Charter School - Adult Education (Acton-Agua Dulce Unified School District) please use this form.
If you would prefer to receive the form via mail, please contact our office and we will mail one to you.