Who Can Enroll in Pathways Academy Adult Education?
This program is available to all students between the ages of 16-24 who live in the state of California. Students who are 19-24 and have been out of school for any period of time must be participating in WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act), YouthBuild, or Job Corps. If you have questions about your eligibility, please contact our office.
Find your local One Stop to enroll in WIOA: www.servicelocator.org
- Click on the link for online enrollment or download the PDF if you prefer a written application.
- For the online application, you will be taken to a new window where you will be prompted to enter your email address.
- Upon doing so, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- Prepare yourself by gathering the necessary documents (see below). You will need all of these to complete your online application.
- As you complete the online application, you will be able to pause, save, and return to the application by entering your email and password. Be sure to write down your password
- Proof of Residency
- Copy of the Adult Learner’s state issued ID
- Unofficial Transcripts